Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Am a 12-Year-Old Boy

And Here's the Proof

Ever since Morticia and Gomez (my children) introduced me to Ragestache, I've been obsessed with it.

Then again, I still convulse with snort-laughs every time I see the opening UPS-guy scene of "Ace Ventura." (When did that movie come out? 1994? EVERY TIME.)

After laughing at so many comics on the site, I had to try my hand at making one of my own. (Thankfully, this kind of "me, too!" crap only crops up occasionally and not, for instance, when I'm sitting on the sofa watching NASCAR or Olympic Greco-Roman wrestling. (Okay, it happens with NASCAR.)

Anyway, I made a comic and I'm sharing it with you because we're tight like that. I hope it gives you a giggle. It may also explain why I'm not on as many school committees as I used to be.

And now that I'm done playing, I need to go do my pre-algebra homework and take a bath. (Awww, man, no fair!)

Ragestache

If you can't see the liquid awesomeness flowing above, click this link.

[ARGH - It doesn't fit in my column no matter what I do. Just click on it to see it full-size at the site. Sorry about that.]


19 comments:

Suniverse said...

You. Are. A. School. Party. Planning. GENIUS.

I think my favorite part of the girl going to school away is that I can just donate cash instead of actually donating my psyche.

TrishR said...

You are a true Evil Genius Anna! You can also bring the snacks anytime!

Cheryl said...

So let me get this right, your real name is Latrice Bodine? With a name like that you could race in NASCAR.

I do like how your brain works.

Fireblossom said...

Hilarious. :-D

meleah rebeccah said...

I still laugh out loud at the movie Ace Ventura. All the time. It never gets old.

Red Bull & Pork Rinds = most awesome.

Alexandra said...

Takes so much time to be cool.

But on to being cool it is.
Why?

Because when I show something kickin' like this to my teens, I grow several inches taller.

And they can still look up to me.

Thanks, mama.

Ann Imig said...

I love this. Came out perfectly in the feed, FYI

anymommy said...

Now I know why I'm always stuck with snacks. Brilliantly done.

Mommy's Wish List said...

More! More! More! Man, I went to art school and I can't even draw a comic. Yer a genius.

Julie said...

That guy in the last frame?

Yeah.

I'm gonna need that jacket.

http://dianereiter.com said...

Love the cartoon. I think you've found another forte.

But seriously, what parent would be upset about pork rinds? It's probably a healthier option than the Chicken Cartilage Nuggets and Mock Shrimp they serve in the school cafeteria.

HermanTurnip said...

Red Bull and pork rinds? If you ever...*ever* did that where I work, I would *so* worship the ground you walked on.

Kasha said...

PUre hilarity!
Kasha
http://www.trainingboerboels.blogspot.com

Nora Blithe said...

Ha! Red Bull! It's evil, vindictive and perfect. We would get along just fine.

Heidi said...

I like the crazy woman who told you 'you're in charge of snacks'. They all kinda look like that, don't they?
Thoroughly enjoyed this.

Kara said...

I just felt the need to go to YouTube and watch the UPS-guy scene. Alrighty then! :)

Kasha said...

Can I use "liquid aweseomeness" in my day to day conversations? Love it! Pretty much flattered that the likes of you stopped by my cheesy overrated dog blog. You rock Anna!

Gabriela Padua said...

Hilarious *--*

http://www.sonhosdagabiih.blogspot.com/
Kisses <3

Blisslyke said...

I just discovered your blog and the fact that you made a meme cartoon makes me already love you. You are simply awesome!