Saturday, August 16, 2008

What's Up With The Plug?

Just an aside here...my latest post on LA Moms Blog got picked up for national syndication. Everyone here in the LJKGW complex is pretty psyched about it.

(Except for Noreen in Accounts Payable but that's just because she's never gotten over the fact that I said - to someone else - that the Apple Brown Betty she brought in for the last Easter potluck repeated on me. Hey, I'm the victim here, Noreen.)

Anyway, if you'd like to read about what a lousy parent I am, you can do so here.

5 comments:

Florinda said...

You know, we're the first two from the LA Moms Blog to have posts go out on the syndicated feed. Cool, huh? Congratulations - I loved your post!

monica said...

it's a nice feeling, isn't it? way to go!

Anna Lefler said...

Thanks, Florinda and Monica! :^)

Kim Moldofsky said...

Congrats on the syndication! May the paid writing gig offers fill up your inbox.
Kim
Chicago Moms Blog

Anna Lefler said...

From your lips to God's answering machine, Kim! :^) Thank you!